Craig R. Lewis
333 N New River Drive East
Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
Craig R. Lewis joined Vincent F. Vaccarella, P.A. as an associate in 2011. He received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Pittsburgh, where he studied Philosophy and Political Science; and his law degree from the Florida International University College of Law, where he was a member of the FIU Law Review’s editorial board, helping to publish its inaugural edition, a research assistant for one of his professors, and a judicial intern for Judge Juan Ramirez on Florida’s Third District Court of Appeal. Craig focuses his practice on construction litigation, civil trials and appeals, insurance coverage disputes, professional negligence claims, and bankruptcy litigation.
Craig lives in Miami with his wife and four children. He is a Member of The Florida Bar Journal/News Editorial Board, working with staff to develop articles of current interest and concern to the legal profession and developing and selecting manuscripts for publication, and is a volunteer with the Florida Guardian ad Litem Program's Defending Best Interests Project. For three years he served as a Member of a Florida Bar Grievance Committee, reviewing complaints filed against fellow lawyers alleging violation of the rules of professional conduct. He contributes regularly to Contract Law Florida.
Craig can be contacted at 305.932.4044.
- Florida, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2008
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2009
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida, 2009
- Florida International University, 2007, J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, 2000, B.A. Major: Philosophy / Political Science
- The Revised Florida Arbitration Code, Fla. B.J., May 2015, Vol. 89 No. 5, at 8
- Seaside v. Cert'd Lower Keys Plumbing, Inc., 208 So. 3d 718 (Fla. 3d DCA 2015)
- CB Condos., Inc. v. GRS S. Fla., Inc., 165 So. 3d 739 (Fla. 4th DCA 2015)
- The Weitz Co., LLC v. MCW Acquisition, LLC, 116 So. 3d 623 (Fla. 3d DCA 2013)
- LaRue v. Kalex Construction & Development, Inc., 97 So. 3d 251 (Fla. 3d DCA 2012)